Some of our club members have put themselves forward to be Mentors to help owners or prospective owners. There are a wide range of subjects from the History of the Barbet to the possible activities that you might consider taking part in with your Barbet/s. You are welcome to contact a mentor for information and advice.
- Agility, Parkour, Man Trailing, Hoopers, Rally Obedience, Obedience Julie Botterill – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search & Rescue, Scent Work Clare Davies – email@example.com
- Choosing a puppy, How the brain works, Life Stages – Puppyhood to Adulthood Kathie Gregory – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showing Julie McDougal – email@example.com, Catherine Crowther – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working/Gundog Training Graham Peacock – email@example.com, Wendy Preston – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breeding Wendy Preston – email@example.com, Catherine Crowther – firstname.lastname@example.org, Julie McDougal – email@example.com
- Grooming, History of the Barbet Wendy Preston – firstname.lastname@example.org