Some of our club members have put themselves forward to be Mentors to help owners or prospective owners. There are a wide range of subjects from the History of the Barbet to the possible activities that you might consider taking part in with your Barbet/s. You are welcome to contact a mentor for information and advice.
- Agility, Parkour, Man Trailing, Hoopers, Rally Obedience, Obedience Julie Botterill – email@example.com
- Search & Rescue, Scent Work Clare Davies – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a puppy, How the brain works, Life Stages – Puppyhood to Adulthood Kathie Gregory – email@example.com
- Showing Julie McDougal – firstname.lastname@example.org, Catherine Crowther – email@example.com
- Working/Gundog Training Graham Peacock – firstname.lastname@example.org, Wendy Preston – email@example.com
- Breeding Wendy Preston – firstname.lastname@example.org, Catherine Crowther – email@example.com, Julie McDougal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grooming, History of the Barbet Wendy Preston – email@example.com